Free Psychic Tarot Reading - Love and Life!

A Free Psychic Tarot Reading? Sure! And they are all posted here. You, of course, can be anonymous, but your detailed reading will be posted in its entirety. In return for the reading, you promise not to vanish back into cyberland before leaving comments on the actual reading itself. You are welcome to ask follow up questions as well. NO where else on the web will you find free, detailed readings done by a live person (me). Compliments of Love and Life Tarot!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tarot Reading for newhorizon

newhorizon wrote:

Hi, I'd love to get a free reading.

I wanted to know what i need to know do or whatever in order to be more spiritualy fulfilled.

Thanks alot


Dear newhorizon,

This reading comes out almost like a sentence, so I'll start there.

Leave the past in the past, let go of any need to control your surroundings, and strive for balance. Also, make sure that the efforts you are making, and the work you are doing, are the right kinds of effort and work to get you where you want to be spiritually.

As for the past, I see a man a and a woman, probably family members of yours - your mother and someone who is either a sibling or a younger version of yourself who was a totally different person from who you are now. They are not on your spiritual path, but they still have an effect on you. Honor them and move on.

I see that you already know that true strength is not outer strength but the inner strength necessary to give up the need for outer strength, if that makes sense. The next step for you is to let go of the need to feel that inner strength, and surrender yourself spiritually at the next level.

Balance in all things for you will be a key here. And remember, that you can be doing all of the right things but doing them on the wrong path, if you'll forgive the Zen cliche. For example, I can put all my effort into the housework, the dishes and the laundry and end up with nothing after 10 years but a clean house. If I want a close family, I've got to be strategic about the way I allocate my efforts. I can still do housework, but I should feel not just that I am working hard, but that I am working on the right things. Do you have a clear picture of what spiritual fulfillment would look like for you? Or just what is doesn't look like? Lock on to your vision and move towards it, leaving the past in the past, surrendering attachment to a sense of inner strength, seeking balance in all things, and working towards the right vision.

Cards:

Page of pentacles
Queen of Swords
Strength reversed
Temperance
eight of pentacles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home